Our Generative Software Engineering approach provides substantial benefits:
- Better, Cheaper, Faster software development
- Lower development risks
- Consistent architecture and code bases, increased agility and lower TCO
- Exceptional solution component reusability
- Independent solution deployment with no need to expose the enabling tools in your production environment
It helps address common challenges in software development:
- Systems with numerous and diverse interfaces are labor-intensive, tedious and error-prone to build.
- Hand-built code takes a lot of time to test and validate.
- Time-consuming, labor-intensive coding reduces opportunities to iterate solutions.
- Time spent figuring out how to program a solution can take away from optimizing its architecture and design.
- Early coding errors impose asymmetric costs to resolve downstream.
And helps avoid the common pitfalls that can result:
- Compromised functional scope, architecture and design
- Unnecessary coding labor
- Cost and time overruns
- Avoidable errors that persist beyond unit testing
- Inconsistent code bases, which are difficult to test and maintain
- Limited flexibility, agility and excessive TCO
- Limited solution component reusability